Easy Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Somtime you just need a quick easy cookie and that can be hard if your gluten free.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- sugar for rolling the dough in
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla
- You can hand mix it till it's well combined
- Scoop into a ball about 1 and a half tablespoon and roll in sugar
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet
- Take a fork and press in a cross pattern
- Bake for 10 to 15 mins until just cooked. If it's brown on the edges it will be crispy when it cools.
- Store in an airtight container
I can’t tell you how long they will last because mine only lasted a day.